DoctorDiff disc conversion caliper brackets fit '62-72 B and E body Mopar DRUM knuckles.
Powder-coated steel brackets include stainless flex hoses, bearing spacers, inner axle seals and hardware.
Simply remove your front brake drum components and bolt these brackets to the original knuckles.
Source the extra components online or from you local parts store to complete the project.
You will also need the following parts:
- 1 pair, GM "metric" calipers. (ie '80 MonteCarlo/S-10). I recommend the aftermarket version with 2.75" bore.
- 1 pair, '78 Chrysler Cordoba 11.75" front brake rotors
- 2 Set 17 (A17/BR17) inner bearings
- 2 Set 2 A2/BR2) outer bearings
- 2 dust caps (Dorman # 618-101)
- 1 Adjustable proportioning valve
Add 1 1/32" bore aluminum master cylinder package.