11.75" front disc brake kit includes all new hardware. The package fits '62-'72 B-bodies, '67-'76 A-bodies and '70-'74 E-bodies. This is the largest OEM-style brake package that fits 15" wheels.
Included in kit:
- Power-coated calipers with brake pads
- Reproduction 11.75" cast iron caliper brackets
- Reproduction Forged Steel Knuckles
- 11.75" rotors
- DOT Stainless flex hoses
- Timken Set 17 (A17/BR17) inner bearings
- Timken Set 2 (A2/BR2) outer bearings
- Grease Caps
- Splash Shields
Sway bars affect installation:
- Install calipers facing the front on all E-Bodies.
- Install calipers facing the front on A-bodies equipped with '73 and newer sway bars (passes through the K member), or no sway bars.
- Install calipers facing the front on B-bodies equipped with '70 and newer sway bars (passes through the K member), or no sway bars.
- Install calipers facing the rear on '72 and older A-bodies equipped with sway bars (bolts under the K-member).
- Install calipers facing the rear on '69 and older B-bodies equipped with sway bars (bolts under the K-member).
EXPLODED VIEW: Mopar A/B/E body front disc brake assembly. See below:
NOTE: Mount calipers facing REAR of vehicle for '72 and older A-bodies and '69 and older B-bodies.
NOTE: Mount calipers facing FRONT of vehicle for '73 and newer A-bodies, '70-'72 B-bodies and all E-bodies.
NOTE: The outer brake pads must be custom fit by bending the tabs tight against the caliper. Otherwise, they will rattle during operation. See below:
NOTE: Caliper clip orientation. See below: