QA1 JJC-AC0320 performance driveshafts are built with 3.2" diameter carbon fiber tubing, wound in-house with a resin specifically designed for high-performance applications. As a result, these one-piece bolt-on driveshafts are lighter and stronger than aluminum, steel, and other carbon fiber driveshafts, all while providing dramatic safety benefits.
- Wound with 3M™ Matrix Resin
- Precision CNC machined forged yokes are specially developed for QA1's 11-step bonding procedure
1350 high-strength U-joints provide durability and high torque capacity for maximum strength
- Harmonic tested to ensure NVH requirements
- Precision balanced to ensure smooth, vibration-free operation
- Torsion tested and serialized
- 1350 cr-mo slip yoke installed
Please provide the following dimensions. Vehicle's full weight must be resting on it's suspension while measuring.
A. Measure from the center of the rear U-joint to the end of the transmission tail-housing (A dimension, Figure 1)
B. Measure from the end of the transmission tail-housing to the end of the output shaft (B dimension, Figure 1)