***Kit does not include knuckles, ball joints, or calipers. Rotors are optional. These parts are pictured for illustration only.
Fit '2002 and earlier (first generation) Viper front calipers and 11.75" x 1.25" rotors on Mopar '62-'72 B-bodies and '70-'72 E-bodies equipped with stock DRUM knuckles. Choose second option for '73-'76 A-Bodies.
- Pair, super-clean billet aluminum caliper brackets with mounting hardware and shim pack.
- Pair, DOT stainless flex hoses with banjo bolts and crush washers
- Set, Timken wheel bearings, seals and grease caps
- A-Body option includes outer bearing adapter sleeve
- 11.75" drilled/slotted/plate rotor is optional
Source the extra components online or from you local parts store to complete the project.
You will also need the following parts:
- For B/E Bodies, you will need 1 pair '69-'72 C-body (ie Chrysler New Yorker) 11.75" front brake rotors if not purchased with the kit
- For A Bodies, you will need 1 pair '75-'85 two wheel drive half-ton Dodge pickup rotors if not purchased with the kit
- 1 pair, 2002 and older Viper front calipers and brake pads.